Restaurant Closing Equipment Tear Down
Are you closing your restaurant or food services business down? There is a lot of work involved in returning your leased space or building back to it’s original state. There is a variety of big, heavy, equipment that is going to need to be properly disassembled and removed from the premises. You’ll also need to completely clean the facility including floors, ceilings, walls, HVAC systems and air filters, countertops, cabinets, shelving, and more.
Commercial Facility Services is a full service commercial maintenance company based out of Apex, North Carolina and providing services throughout the Triangle area. We specialize in helping restaurants and food services businesses that are closing down or relocating their kitchen facilities elsewhere. We can help clean, disassemble, and transport your old restaurant equipment into storage, your supplier, or a liquidator so you can close your business down without all of the hassles associated with handling and moving your food equipment.
We can also help you repair any cosmetic issues with the restaurant along with a final cleaning to leave the commercial space in a state of readiness for the next potential tenant.
Restaurant Tear Down Services We Offer:
- Restaurant equipment tear down
- Stainless steel countertops and kitchen shelving removal
- Kitchen exhaust hood and grease filter removal
- Refrigeration equipment shut down and disassembly
- Hot side food equipment disassembly and removal
- Cleaning out staff facilities
- Removal of any point of sale (POS) systems
- Removal/disposal of any food products
- Furniture removal (tables, chairs)
- Booth seating disassembly/removal
- Small repairs to plumbing or electrical
Why Choose CFS To Take Down Your Restaurant Equipment?
When you choose to work with Commercial Facility Services to take down your restaurant equipment and clean your facilities after closing down you’re partnering with a team of experienced professionals who are committed to ensuring your equipment will be taken properly and moved out of your location.
If you’d like to schedule your restaurant equipment take down service give us a call at (919) 725-1917 or fill out our online request form and we’ll get right back to you.